Thursday 31 January 2013

Fashion ~ Challenging myself with FABruary





~ Fashion ~







For a bit of fun, I'm jumping on the bandwagon of a friend of mine, Jess and participating in FABruary!  The idea of FABruary? To challenge your style and create an entire month of FABULOUS fashion in line with the theme for each day.  My personal challenge?  To do all of this, without buying a single new item of clothing or jewellery.  Trust me when I tell you, THIS is a challenge!  Not only because I have a shopping addiction, but also because I only just touched down in Australia late last year, with nothing but the clothes on my back.  Oh and a suitcase full of clothes (well, granted it was a LARGE suitcase, but still).  I am oh so patiently awaiting the arrival of the rest of my wardrobe.  But until then, it will all have to suffice.  

I am so happy with the theme for day one - sunglasses!  An absolute must in Summer! 


I am not ashamed to report that I very happily discovered these sunnies on the side of the road one day a few weeks ago.  Score! I actually happen to have quite a collection of sunglasses at the moment, which is unusual for me, as I tend to destroy them at any opportunity by crushing, dropping, snapping or scratching.  

A few more pics of today's outfit below and a few of my favourite accessories.  I had the opportunity to dress up a little today, as I had to attend a 'pre' interview, job interview.  What on earth is that? (I hear you say).  I have no idea, it was a little bemusing.  But the opportunity to put on some funky shoes and a little makeup was a nice change from the usual beach hair and thongs look I have going on.  Happy Friday everyone! x




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Nicki, and I love that you found those sunnies on the side of the road - they really suit you! Looking great, good luck with the interview process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is incredibly useful.Everyday your diary inspire Pine Tree State heaps deal and helped to develop one thing new like I actually have developed a brand new app spotify premium apk latest this is often great and pleasant.Thanks for the awe-inspiring posts , please keep updated frequently.

    ReplyDelete